Samstag, 8. November 2014

Hello from Norway

I'm Turid from Norway, and I started my first La Passion in April 2013. I've recently passed 2800 hexagons on this one, and I really love it. The hexies are 1/2", as the pattern. You can follow the progress through every hundred hexie since the beginning here.





















Last summer I had to start another one, because I saw some beautiful colour combinations from others using this pattern. I also wanted to try some smaller hexies, this time 1/4". I've done the middle part, but I don't know if it's going to be 17 000 hexies on this too. Time will show. I make a blog post every month here, so you may follow to see the progress.






















To see the difference between the two sizes, I've tried to take some pictures of both together.


















































A big thank you to Grit who made the pattern, and to all the fellow sewers. You all inspire me a lot.

Linked up to Show Off Saturday LP.

Kommentare:

  1. Hi Turid,
    I love both of your LaPassion Quilts. You colour choices are perfect, and I can´t believe how small the 1/4 Inch Hexies are - stunning and beautiful.
    KATRIN W.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Both "La Passion`s " are so fantastic!!!!! And the little one is so amazing !!!
    Greetings Grit

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hello Turid,

    both La Passions are so wonderful. I like your colours and fabrics. Your second one looks great.

    Greetings, Manuela

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Beautiful color design times so different, the center stands out so beautifully.

    love Greetings
    Uta

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Beide arbeiten sehen wunderschön aus. Aber das La Passion in 1/4 ,alle Achtung super .
    Sehr interessant. Toll

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Dear Turid,

    I will try to write in englisch, ... I Love your colours very much and your challange with 2 different size is very interesting for me !!! I will follow your next steps , perheps I try it also !?!

    Thank you for showing your Work
    Barbara

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Hallo Turid !
    Dein Grüner La Passion sieht ja schon super aus !!!!
    Aber das" Baby" gefällt mit noch besser !!!
    LG Ingrid

    AntwortenLöschen